Wednesday, March 28, 2007

One of my friends happens to have a blog, Christie. Her site is supa cool. You can visit it at http://ichristie.blogspot.com/ . I often use stuff from her blog as the basis of mine, when I can't find anything to write about. So I personalize it then show you peeps. One idea I'm now stealing from her is a daily writeup thing. I'm going to keep at it as best I can.

1. My day summed up in a few emotions (I can always elaborate if I want to, you can't stop me!)
2. A quote
3. And a question. (This question is important, and I'll answer it myself, truthfully.)

So for today, so far,

1. Joyful, mellow, fun, and kinda of hurtful- my throat really hurts!

2."Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now!"
-Michael Landon

3. If God made everything for a reson, why did God make McDonalds? To teach us an important lesson on obesity and personal health. And to give us a little treat to have evry once in a while. =) but the fries and fat... that's a whole 'nother question!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Yey. You also took this from me :3 Glad to know people thought it was a good idea ^^

God didn't make McDonalds. I don't think he was exactly like "ooh, i think i'll make mcdonalds! *random mcdonals appears on earth*". Humans made McDonalds.
But then again, I don't believe that God "makes" anything... Not saying I don't believe in him, but, it's hard to describe :|

dramaqueen said...

Good point! I never really considered that. But hey, I needed a question!