Saturday, March 31, 2007

1. Fun, relaxing, and good.

2. "Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile." -Sir Wilfred Grenfell

3. Have you noticed that I haven't been on for the past few days? That's because I'm totally and officialy obsessed with my Nancy Drew game. I'm on every spare second of my time- night and day. I've been thinking about it all day long, I even dreamed about it! But that's not my question. Just a note. My real question is-ummmm... I don't want more questions! Just answers! How 'bout this- Who says you have to have a question the particular moment you're typing this? I'm making my own rules here. I'm bending the tradition.

1 comment:

Rattling Books said...

Since you quote Wilfred Grenfell you may be interested to know about the unabridged audio edition of his great adventure story "Adrift on an Ice Pan" from Rattling Books.

It's available online as either an audio CD or Digital Download from rattlingbooks.com