Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wow. It has been awhile. But I do have a social life, so you can't expect me to update all the time. Today was okay. Pretty same 'ol. We had to do this poetry project assignment for English. It was actually pretty fun, but seeing all the amazing projects some people did made mine look less than mediocre. Seeing them all was neat, and totally inspiring! I had to filmed in Play Production, which was fun, but tomorrow we have to watch it. And this morning I sprouted a batch of pimples on my nose, eww! That's what I get for not washing my face.

Have you ever heard about transformation fairy tales, like all that symbolism in these stories. It's something everyone at some point in thier life all of us must question and experience at some point. Questions like, "Who am I?" and "Where do I belong?" Where are you in the "transformation"? Truly, there's not just one transformation. Life in esence, is one big transformation. Each day is a puzzle, and each day a piece to a much larger puzzle. Which gets me thinking about how lucky we have it. Living life to the fullest. Louie H., now that boy nows how to write apoem about living life. I try to capture it, sometimes I manage to catch a piece. But there's so much out there. And where am I as a person?

Talking transformation I think my mood will when asked will change my answer. The other day I felt like I was so mature, like I had gone through it all before. Today I'm not so sure. Maybe the truth is both of those. I have done it before; I've matured a lot these few years, it has been incredible. I'm pretty mature for my age. Yet at the same time I'm still figuring things out; I'm not totally ready to out in the world barehanded. I'm in a unique, more personal transformation. My current era seems to be putting on the different armor. Sometimes I feel like an ocean, waters with unfathomable depths. Then I can have moments where I really am just naive. Each step though I'm a little closer to crossing the river. Times I stop and question exactly what river and where it will lead. I guess today that that part feels black, especially as I'm typing this, like a forest stage. And also I'm past that, further in to where I'm analyzing, changing, growing, learning, constantly planting seeds to be used further on. I'm facing the black, the witcdh. Waiting, learing, developing, and leading the way. I'm running into the path of transformations that awaits me.. Now, I'm ready to change. It's nearly time fore me to step up, make the heroic choice, and finish transforming so I can start all over again in anew part of my life. Just waiting to grow. Because that's how I transform.

Outside this door wages a war. And its our time to step up and do something. Question who you are. Varginia Tech. An awful flashback. The difference one person can make. What if everyone cared. Listen to song like that (everyone cared by Nickleback) and just listen... listen.. and learn.

No comments: