Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sorry. I guess I wasn't back that day. I have been overwhelmed and fatigued lately, but I'm all good now. Yeah... just lotsa stuff going on. My lacross season started and I've had a bit of homework, and tons of other stuff. Just wait 'till next year when I have to face High School. My friend is coming back to schhol after being out for many months getting and recovering from a full liver transplant. And I've been pretty happy lately despite my stress. and it's a new quarter at school YAY! So as for my daily assesment, I'm too tired right now. And I'm eating dinner, so I'll be back in probably like 30 minutes to an hour to an hour and half a t most, my timing's not the best. But I'll be back fairly soon. Bye! Have a great day! =)

2 comments:

Christie said...

I WILL HAVE A GREAT DAY. THANK YOU.

8)

High school is scary.

dramaqueen said...

Hoh... yeah. It's one place that really seems... creepy. Okay, and Sandell's house. What electives do you want to take next year?