Sunday, June 17, 2007

What to say what to say... I really don't feel like explaining why I haven't been on for ever. But I am uber excited with only 2 day of school left! Monday consists of movies, yearbook signing, and a practice ceremony thing. On Tuesday I graduate from Middle School. The Graduation Ceremony is in the morning, then we all head over to Bullwinkle's- YAY! Then we have our end of the year, totally free, only eighth graders dance! I'm looking forward to it. Then I leave for three weeks, one week in Quebec and Montreal, and two in Bentley College, Boston, Massachusetts for a government camp. Not that you care, I just am currently at a loss of words.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Good times at Bentley eh ?

dramaqueen said...

Dan!!! Yeah... good times. (OMG Friday night... j/k) So how are things going?